Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Im so talented!

I wrote this rhyme this morning. You should hear it when I rap it. Its AWESOME!


my butt feels tight and thats alright!

I ran again today you see
Got my ass up at five thirty
Roll out of bed drive to the gym
Im doin' this all just to stay slim
But I like the way my body feels
when Im workin' out gettin sex appeal
Im buildin' up my cardio
Im sweatin' out the toxins yo
Im workin' on consistency
As I keep goin' it gets easy
My butt feels tight and thats alright
Im working out with all my might!


Remember this is copyrighted! No stealing my art, man!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fist of Trueness said...

Word yo, that sh*t is tight! The rhymes, AND the bootay!

You da bomb-diggity, gurl!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Mama Alli said...

No diggity no doubt, boyeeeee!

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home